Technique - Card & Paper Crafts
Learn the Copic® marker techniques professional coloring artists use! The Copic Coloring Guide™ will help you create impressive cards for all occasions. You’ve got the right tools. Now it's time to use them to their potential.
This book is the go-to resource for all crafters and coloring artists. In its 64 pages, discover:
- Technique tutorials by Copic experts Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker, who travel extensively to pass on their expertise to art and craft enthusiasts.
- A clear explanation of the Copic numbering system that will help you know which colors to blend for best results.
- The Copic markers color chart.
- Tips on how to choose and recreate beautiful blending groups.
- Sample projects from Colleen, Marianne and other Copic coloring specialists. Recreate these paper projects with the step-by-step instructions, or use them to inspire great card-making ideas!
Pattern download is available as a PDF and in formats compatible with your e-reader.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Copic Colouring Guide- Level 1
- Brands Annie's
- Product Code: 701027
- Availability: 3